Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

error on a load test

Hi;

I have writed and tested a LR script which contains a web_reg_save_param command :
web_reg_save_param("ID_Phare",
"LB=fcIdPhare\" style=\"visibility: hidden;display: none;\" value='",
"RB='/>",
LAST);

Wich works correctly in unit test or with several iterations.

When I launch the script with a limit < 50 of users simultanoeus => the load test works correctly (any error) but when this limit is > 50, I have the following error :

Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "ID_Phare". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 10000 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size

Q : its a load problem on the server because I get this value into the response of the server or another cause ?

Regards
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: error on a load test

Nobody has an idea on this problem ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I think beyond 50 Vuser load the requested page is not getting response from where (The response from which correlation parameter has to capture a value). This could be the reason. Try to put text check point on the page from where you are capturing ID_Phare. This will give idea whether page is getting displayed or not. If you start getting message with text not found that means page is not getting loaded/responded so your correlation is failed. This will conclude application is not responding beyond XYZ Vuser load.

Why donâ t you try to find out your application load strength with scalability testing? This will give you an idea at what point your application breaks (Starts throwing error or starts responding unexpectedly slow)?

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi;

OK but I does not understand the second part of your answer :

"Why donâ  t you try to find out your application load strength with scalability testing? This will give you an idea at what point your application breaks (Starts throwing error or starts responding unexpectedly slow)" ?

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

Scalability test is an approach in performance test with which we can identify application break point (Till what user load application works fine without any performance degrade. In this approach we keep increasing user load one by one in scenario).

I hope this is clear now?

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK Thank's
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ajay;

You know how verify if the problem is linked to body bytes count ?
For example into the replay log I have the following infos :

t=46122ms: 10323-byte DECODED response body for "http://XXX/fotv/ihm/page/ihm_page_002.php?id=2292025"

I have a response from a QA forum which indicates this :

"When you observe your replay log, for each transaction, you can see both head and body bytes count Body bytes count is nothing but the total page size.In the absence of text checks, please see the body bytes count.
"

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I am sure your problem doesnt belong to body bytes. The given information about body bytes are correct.

If page is not loaded you would be 0 bytes in response.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.