Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

getting issue in Performance center while doing system helath check for newly added host and LG

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have installed ALm 12.55 pathch 2 on linux, PC server ,PC host and  LG on windows. I have added them successfully to lab management.AFter adding all the server ,host and LG i did system health check. Then my Host

is failing with "

The controller failed to connect to the following load generators: LGip

and My LG failed in all the 4 checks that did

"

Failed to connect to the following host LG ip. Error message: There was no endpoint listening at http://ip:8731/LTOP/HostManagementService/HostManagementService that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

any suggesstion please why am I getting the issue.

Thanks &REgards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

Please make sure the value of the installation field of the LG is "Windows Standalone LG".

Regards,
Eyal

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

On the host machine verify that the Windows service "Performance Center Load Testing Service" is running.

On the LG please verify the services "RemoteManagementAgent" and depending on the LG installation you used:

• In case of standalone LG, verify the service "LoadRunnerAgent" is running
  • In case of PC Host installtion verify the service "Performance CenterAgent" is running

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Eyal,

On MY host Performance Center Load Testing Service" is running.

and on Standalone LG  "LoadRunnerAgent" is running. BUt still I`m unable to connect host with LG  and LG is not connecting with ALM/PC server and PC host.

Thanks&REgards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

Is there network connectivity between the host and LG? Does the ports 54345 and 54245 are open for incomming requests to the LG?

Try running from the PC Host telnet <LG name>:54345 

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Eyal,

Seems a netwrok connectvity issue only. I see pC server Load runner agent service is running on multiple ports like 443,54345 and 54245. BUt in dat/pcconfig it shows 8731 as port number  so i have got 8731 port open for PC server. is there anyway that we can reconfigure the pc server to use 8731 port.

Thanks&Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

Please refer to Performance-Center-Deployments online documentation to see the required ports per servers types.
You sould not configure PC server to use port 8731.
I suggest you should open support ticket.

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Eyal,

Thanks for the reply.my system health is success for host,pc server and  ALM.BUt LG failed with the below error.

Failed to connect to the following host 146.106.11.89. Error message: There was no endpoint listening at http://LGip:8731/LTOP/HostManagementService/HostManagementService that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details

does that mean that 8731 port need to be opened on pc host machine for LG to connect .but i see LG and host communicate through 54245 and 54345 ports.can you please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

Please make sure the value of the installation field of the LG is "Windows Standalone LG".

Regards,
Eyal

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.