Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

getting lots of cookies in the script.

Jump to solution
Hello masters,

I need some help from you. When I am recording the script in LR 9.5,
1) I am getting lots of web_add_cookie functions. Do I need these cookies in my script,and if I delete these functions, will my script get affected?

2) I am getting some URLs in EXTRARES, what is the significance of these URLs?

Please give your suggestions...

thanks.....
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
A cookie is information that a Web site puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time.

If you remove and delete the browser cashe and temp files before recording you may not get this in script. But some test executions requires the cookies to be present depending upone the business request.

EXTRARES contains the navigation details of gif images or any flash media links or such as adds in the webpage.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
A cookie is information that a Web site puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time.

If you remove and delete the browser cashe and temp files before recording you may not get this in script. But some test executions requires the cookies to be present depending upone the business request.

EXTRARES contains the navigation details of gif images or any flash media links or such as adds in the webpage.

View solution in original post

Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
Thanks praveen for your informative reply..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.