Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to make instance of load runner on other computers

I am working on web based application.
I have to run load runner from my machine and I want to run instance of load runner on 3 other machines.
Can anybody tell me how to create instance of the load runner by accessing the other computers by remote accessing.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

do you want to install load generator on another 3 machines ?
Is this what you are asking ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I would like to run LR on 3 machines and control it from 1 machine, as a client sercer application.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you want to run vusers on those 3 mchines and controll them from your own machine, then in my opinion,
you'll have to install load generators in those machines and then you can give address of those machines in the controller which is installed in your own machine.

This way you can run vusers in different machines by controlling them from your own machine......
please correct me if I am wrong.
thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you are refering to LG (Load Generator), it's possible to configure multiple machines as LG's.

If you are talking about concurrent runs (Controller), then it's not possible with LR.

You can look at Performance Center.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

1/ Create a scenario which will be having number of scripts

2/ You add the scripts according to the scenario

3/Install load generator on the machines where you want the scripts to be run

4/Now, Assign number of vuser to each of the script for that machine according to the test configuration.

5/From controller , configure the lod generator machine IP and then run the test.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.