Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to run a single transaction in a script ?

I have 30 traansactions with me . but i want to run a single transaction many times

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how to run a single transaction in a script ?

The workaround i can think of is,

Record that specific transaction into a separate action segment

Eg :

vuser_init()- Login

Action1()-transactions 1-10

Action2()-TRANSACTION 11

Action3()-Transactions 12-30

vuser_end()-Logout

In Runtime settings-Run logic->set multiple iterations for Actions2().

This will help you run mutliple transactions(now action2) with other actions running once.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how to run a single transaction in a script ?

Create multiple actions and set blocks in the Run time settings. Provide the required number of iterations for the block which consists your specific action which need to be executed for multiple times. Let me know if you need any further information.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.