Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

java record replay compilation error

Hello,
I recorded a script using java record replay protocol for a java client-server application.It was able to record events of the application.

But on replay/compilation is throws following errors.

Error: Compilation process failed.[MsgId: MERR-22997]
Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize[MsgId: MWAR-10485]
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.[MsgId: MERR-10176]

I have made sure that the libraries in the classpath are on the workstation
I can't find any help on error message ids
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: java record replay compilation error

compilation errors went away after fixing the classpath.
Bue when I run the script in vugen I get the URL classloader error, it could be access issue but I don't know how to resolve it.
Is it a license issue ? we have license for Web and network but not java so controller gives error , but with Vugen I was able to record script can't I replay/run it in vugen
to confirm script works?

Error: at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
at DummyClassLoader.loadClass(DummyClassLoader.java:30)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
at DummyClassLoader.getScriptObject(DummyClassLoader.java:122)

Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Fix the classpath and references.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am also getting this error. The script comiles with no error but on runtime this is failing. what things are needed to be fixxed in classpath?

Error: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithPath(ClassLoader.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:458)
at utils.LRUtils.loadLRLibrary(LRUtils.java:737)
at mercio.MercObjectInputStream.(MercObjectInputStream.java:1604)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:200)
at DummyClassLoader.getScriptObject(DummyClassLoader.java:129)

Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.