Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

license error in PC

Hi folks,

i have Performance center 9.51. with 2500 vusers license for all protocolos, the problem is when i try to run a test, PC show me the next message:

"you do not have a license for this vuser type. please contact HP software to renew your license"

i tried to run the test with Web protocol and RTE protocol and PC show me the same error!!

I attached the error screen and the license screen

is a installation problem??

Does anyone have any idea??

Best regards
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: license error in PC

I would recommend the following:

- Try to delete and then add the hosts in PC again. This pushes the license to the controllers again.
- If that does not work...it looks like you have 3 separate licenses in PC. I would recommeng that you try to get a composite license from Licensing that has all of the licenses in one compact string. If possible, try to clean the license from the DB as well...if not, then move to next step.
- Once you get that license, run the PC_Upgrade(from Additional Components folder in the PC binaries)utility on all the hosts and the utility server as per the instructions in the Install Guide, Upgrade chapter.
- Add the new license again from the PC page and see how that goes.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.