Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

list of bugs fixed in the 12.02 PerformanceCenter patch?

Hi,

We are current running PerformanceCenter version 12.01.  Our site admin is very busy, and wanted me to find a list of the bugs fixed in the PerfCenter  12.02 patch before he invests the effort of doing the upgrade.   In particular, we are hoping that there are some bug fixes which reduce the amount of hangs and crashes we're seeing when running VuGen 12.01 on Windows 7.

Where can I find a list of the bugs fixed in PerfCenter 12.02?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: list of bugs fixed in the 12.02 PerformanceCenter patch?

Hello abc_18

In the following link you can find the enhancements and fixes available in LoadRunner 12.01

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01346837

Performance Center 12.02 is not out yet.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the quick reply!  

Are you sure 12.02 is not out yet? I thought it was, because I got a notice from LinkedIn group pointing to this web page about LoadRunner 12.02:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-LoadRunner-and-Performance/LoadRunner-12-02-released-just-in-time-for-the-holidays/ba-p/6685838#.VJScWl4Bz1?es_p=207623

In other words, I thought that:

a)  PerfCenter was always released with matched version of LoadRunner (aka VuGen), and

b) the fact that LoadRunner 12.02 was announced (see above URL) meant PerfCenter 12.02 is out as well.

So does this LoadRunner 12.02 work with PerfCenter 12.01?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

LoadRunner 12.02 is released and we always do our best to synchronize LoadRunner and Performance Center releases. In the meantime, you can work with LR 12.02 and PC12.01 because per LR 12.02 readme document, it intergrates with the latest version of Performance Center.

Regards,

Chau

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.