Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

load runner V 9.50 tool to do a stress testing

I am using the load runner V 9.50 tool to do a stress testing for an e-service system, but I am facing the following problem; after I have recorded the required scenario I did a right click on the submit section then I click on properties in virtual user generator; but the problem is that some fields such as first name , second name , summary, etc did not exists in the "submit data setup properties" dialog.
so how can i let the tool to add the above field as i need to insert different values when i playing back the script
Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: load runner V 9.50 tool to do a stress testing

John,

Please refrain from asking the same question in multiple threads. Let's stick with your topic "load runner V 9.50 tool to do a stress testing", since we already have some replies.

James
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

but this question is different than the one u r referring to it ...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Oh! Sorry - I was pasting into a different case.

This is probably a good time for you to 'View Script' instead of relying on the Tree View. This will show how the data is being submitted. The web_submit_data call may be incomplete, or it may be a different call altogether.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.