Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner Certification error

hi all,I am working with loadrunner 9.52.When i am recording a transaction in a web based application,before the homepage of the application loads,i am getting an error message in the web page stating"There is a certification error",once when i click "Continue to this webpage"..then i am getting the required webpage of the application.
NOTE:I am not getting any certification error when i login the application manually,,is there a way that we could ignore this issue by changing any settings in vugen(recording options).
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: loadrunner Certification error

I'll ask the moderator to move this to the Performance Center forum.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

There is probably a value that needs to be correlated. Read this document on correlation: http://www.4shared.com/file/3rfF5Ckn/Web_Correlation.html

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am not sure whether correlation is required,because my script is working fine when the certification error occurs,,my scenarios are working fine,things are clear,but i am not getting the certification error message when i login manually in the apps,only when i record it,,i am getting the certification error msg before the URL of the apps loads.so can we try anything in the recording options.? This doesnt impact my script..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What exactly is the cert error? Is it just because it is not trusted? Did you add a port mapping entry for 443 in your recording options.

I did a test for a site with an untrusted cert with a port mapping in the recording options using target server:any server, port:443, record type:proxy, and connection type:SSL. During the recording I got the untrusted cert error and selected continue to website then selected display blocked content in the browser.

The recording played back fine. If your recording is playing back ok I would not worry about the error during recording.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I have the same issue but my script runs fine and can see servers respond positively. So as long as getting a correct response and data from servers, i assume it is less relevant.

Though I have another issue of getting into a 3rd party test server.
@Alan saw your response regrading port mapping and wondering if the same can be applied to my issue.
My script runs a payment page and click on the confirm, it redirects to a bank server where customer need to fill up details and submit. However as I do not have access to that server, agent not able to get through and giving connection refused at :443. More details can be found below link which I posted on HP Forum.

http://h30501.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/Error-27796-Failed-to-connect-to-server-lt-host-gt-10061/td-p/19833

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.