Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner analysis tool "transaction percentile"

I have noted that on the loadrunner analysis tool there are two options under the properties first one is the "filter" to include or exclude the think time and the second one is the "transaction percentile" ,, and I when I changed the the option to not include the think time I have note that the average time will be reduced but the hit per second for the HTTP request will not be changed.
Second thing I know what the think time mean and how it will effect he total time for the scenario, but I did not understand what does the transaction percentile value mean? And what is the best option to set the percentage value so that I can exclude the think time from the total scenario time
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.