Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner settings-issue

I have enabled the caching option on the loadrunner controller runtime settings,

Simulate Browser Cache - YES
-Cache URL's requiring content(HTMLs)- YES
-Check for newer versions of Stored pages every visit to the pages - YES

Where Can I check the downloaded content during the load test.

Is there any place where I can check the downloaded content......

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: loadrunner settings-issue

It actually inherits IE default settings n then you override (specific to that script) - This means that downloaded content will go to temporary internet files folder as specified in IE settings. There you can view images/script files to using some tool but you maynot see pages with dynamic data as they expire.

Regards,
Kamran-Khan.net
Sincerely,
Kamran Khan
Principal/Lead, SQA & Test Automation, Certified HP PC, LR, QTP & CCNA

Web:
www.chrometechnologies.org
www.chromeinstitute.com
www.chromehosting.net
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.