Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

loadrunner vs jmeter Comparison

Hi
I'm currently running a load testing comparison between LoadRunner and jmeter.
I am running same scripts (login scenario to web application) in loadrunner and jmeter. The results I'm getting vary between OpenSTA and LoadRunner. the response time in jmeter is very less than loadrunner. for example the response time in loadrunner is 200 msec but in jmeter is 18 msec.jmeter runs the same scenario too faster than loadrunner.
how jmeter and loadrunner measure the responce time? why there is difference between them?

the other question is about the difference error rate in these tools. the requests that is failed in jmeter is more than loadrunner.

I would appreciate if you can help me.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.