Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

lr_vuser_status_message() function usage in Performance Center

Hi,

Since I don’t see any post related this, posting a new one!

I could see the description about lr_vuser_status_message() function in LR help file as below,

"The lr_vuser_status_message function sends a string to the Status area of the Controller. It also sends the string to the Vuser log. When run from VuGen, the message is sent to output.txt."

This is more related with controller, my question/doubt here is, What if I run in Performance Center?

Where I can see the current vuser status message? Is it possible to see, if so where is the option exist?

I explored all the options, I could not see anything related. Please help me on this..

Thanks

Sivaprakash C

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: lr_vuser_status_message() function usage in Performance Center

Hi

The vuser status can be found if clicking on the Details button in the top ribbon.

vuser_status.png

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.