Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

lrd_db_option: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2008 vugen11

Hi Experts,

I'm using  vugen 11 to record one application with MSSQL server protocol. I'm able to record this application with out any issue. But when I tried to replay the script i'm getting the below error

lrd_db_option: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2008.

I'm able to connect to that database through odbc manually with out any issues.

Few days back same script was working fine, but suddenly it started failing with the above mentioned error.

Please help me to fix this issue.

With Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: lrd_db_option: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2008 vugen11

Hi Krishnaraj,

The Following issue may cause due to this reasons.

• A sufficiently severe raiserror will terminate a module if there is an outer try-catch block but if there is none then execution will continue in the module. The solution is to always explicitly return after raising an error.
  • Some developers like to use stored procedure return values to encode error states. The solution is to return appropriate error codes.
  • Triggers have an implicit transaction. The solution is to use a simplified pattern for triggers where a transaction is never started

Try with below code .

TRequestStatus status;

TInetAddr destAddr;
destAddr.Input(aIP);
destAddr.SetPort(aPort);

// Connect to the socket server
TInt res = iSocketServer.Connect();
if (res != KErrNone)
return res;

// Open an RConnection object.
res = conn.Open(iSocketServer);
if (res != KErrNone)
return res;

// Create overrides
TCommDbConnPref prefs;
prefs. SetDialogPreference(ECommDbDialogPrefDoNotPrompt);
prefs.SetDirection(ECommDbConnectionDirectionOutgoing);
prefs.SetIapId(4);

// Start an Outgoing Connection with overrides
// This is where the conn.Start returns with an error code -2008
res = conn.Start(prefs);
if (res != KErrNone)
return res;

Thanks

Satish

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Satish,

thanks for your reply.

the above code you mentioned, can i use for MSSQL protocol script also?

I'm able to record that application with out any issue. but i'm facing this problem when i tried to replay it.

I think the above mentioned code is realted to winsockets right?

Please clarify.

with Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi KrishnaRaju,

Yes you can use it for Winsocket  protocal.Check with your script and Let see how it work out.

Thanks

Satish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Satish,

I have recorded this script with MSSQL protocol. And I want to use this script to monitor this application through BPM. So I want to use MSSQL Protocol.  how to resolve this with MSSQL protocol.

With Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi KrishnaRaju,

Please find out the code for MSSQL for tracking to monitor the application through BPM. And also i am attached the sample Database file for your refernces.

if parameter error
begin
  raiserror(N'…', 16, 0);

return -1;
end
else
begin
  begin try
    declare @hasOuterTransaction bit = case when @@trancount > 0 then 1 else 0 end;
    declare @rollbackPoint nchar(32) = replace(convert(nchar(36), newid()), N'-', N'');

if @hasOuterTransaction = 1
    begin      
      save transaction @rollbackPoint;
    end
    else
    begin
      begin transaction @rollbackPoint;
    end;

Do work;

if @hasOuterTransaction = 0
    begin
      commit transaction;
    end;
  end try
  begin catch
    if xact_state() = 1
    begin
      rollback transaction @rollbackPoint;
    end;

execute Standard module error handler;

return -error_number();
  end catch;
end;

Here is the pattern for triggers (eliding our special error reporting routines):

if parameter error
begin

rollback transaction;

raiserror(N'…', 16, 0);

return;
end
else
begin
  begin try

Do work;

end try
  begin catch
    rollback transaction;

execute Standard module error handler;

return;
  end catch;
end;

Note :Please have trail in ur PC and check whether its passing or not.Check for the attachment.

Thanks

Satish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

hi Satish,

I have installed the same application client on another server and installed vugen11 and tried to ran the same vugen script. It worked with out any issue. but in the first machine it is still failing.

i observed the difference between these two is from replay log

in succesful machine:

----------------------------

ction.c(5): Notify: Transaction "1010_ICCS_Login" started.
Action.c(7): lrd.c/fjInitDB: Using the "60" entry in section [DBLIB_WINNT] in the "lrd.ini" file ("D:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\lrdd32.dll")
Action.c(7): Module 'mmdrv.exe' has '11.0.0.1002' version
Action.c(7): Module 'ntdll.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version
Action.c(7): Module 'kernel32.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version
Action.c(7): Module 'KERNELBASE.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version
Action.c(7): Module 'mmalloc_logic.dll' has '11.0.0.1002' version
Action.c(7): Module 'mmalloc.dll' has '11.0.0.1002' version

------------------------------

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

In failure mahcine:

--------------------------

Action.c(5): Notify: Transaction "1010_ICCS_Login" started.
Action.c(7): lrd.c/fjInitDB: loading library failed: "The specified module could not be found.
" for version 60 in section [DBLIB_WINNT] in the "lrd.ini" file failed.  Processing continues
Action.c(7): lrd.c/fjInitDB: Using the "10" entry in section [DBLIB_WINNT] in the "lrd.ini" file ("D:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\lrds32.dll")
Action.c(7): Module 'mmdrv.exe' has '11.0.0.1002' version
Action.c(7): Module 'ntdll.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version
Action.c(7): Module 'kernel32.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version
Action.c(7): Module 'KERNELBASE.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

-------------------------------------

I'm not sure what is lrd.c/fjInitDB refer to. I believe issue is related to this.

lrd.c/fjInitDB: Using the "10" entry in section [DBLIB_WINNT] in the "lrd.ini" file ("D:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\lrds32.dll")

With Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi krishnaRaju,

You need to use the following Oracle 2-tier protocol.

I am look into your following error  Pass and Fail Script,What you can do is Take error from fail script and Forward mail to DB team  according to my observation the issure with  Store Procedure and its unable to bind the value when its executing  in script part ,So there can come with  soultion .

1.lrd.c/fjInitDB refer:ORACLE library (DLL) file are missed and also you need to change some "ini" file .Please have discussion with ur dev manger coz, the problem is you need to change some ini file or Some DLL file are missing .

2.'KERNELBASE.dll' has '6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)' version: refer to Kernelbase.dll Not Found."  so you need to download the dll

3.Action.c(7): lrd.c/fjInitDB: loading library failed: "The specified module could not be found.

Do you use a full UNC path to those files in the script? If so, and it doesn't work from BPM you can copy all external files you need to the script folder. Then open the .usr file and add the following to the end of the file:

[ExtraFiles]
file1.dll=
file2.dll=

Include all external files you need. Then upload the modified script to BAC in a regular way and add it to your BPM profile.

Thanks

Satish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.