Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

perfmon logs during performance test

I heard there are performmon log which can be used to monitor the windows server during test. 

My question is when I am using loadrunner to test the application and controller captures all the necessary data relates to the windows server.

Do I still need to get the perfmon logs.  What extra information we can get out of this.

Thank You,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Srini,

Perfmon logs is basicall used for to track all the counter which you want see some alarm in the application and you dont have any  mointoring tools.

If you are using some monitor tool like sitescope you can add all counter their and also you can monitor the counter in graph.

Satish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.