Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

performance center .lra file in read-only

Unable to open .lra file in LR anaysis viewer.

After executing the test scripts in Performance center. Downloaded the results.Zip. Extracted the files in results folder. Tried to open .lra file in standalone analysis.

Erro message : File is in read-only.Failed to open session.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Arifa,

Have you tried opening it directly from the analysis? 

Analyzed Results (.lra) files select "File --> Open"

This is the correct way to do it. If this don't work, please try to open it on other machine to see if the file is corrupted or is a machine issue.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can you please attach RawResults.zip here so we can examine it ourselves?
If you cannot share it here publicly, please send me a private message and we will take it from there.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi,

I have saved the results.zip in my local and extracted the files to results folder.

I tried both the ways to open the .LRA  file. Double clicked the file from results folder (which is downloaded in my local).

Also tried to open the .LRA from LR Analysis. In Raw results, we are able to open everything. The problem is only with the .LRA file from results folder.

Please find attachted the results zip file. And also find attached the error scrshot when trying to open .LRA file.

we have installed standalone LR anaylsis from Performance center link. Do we need to install complete LR package which includes VuGen,Analysis and controller....

Please help....

Thanks,

Nisha.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

PC_LRA Issue.pngPC_LRA Issue1.png

Also, please find attached the error scrshots while trying to open .LRA file

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello,

It looks like you don't have rights to access the installation path.

Have you tried starting the Analysis tool as Administrator and then loading the session ?

Best Regards,

Ioan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.