NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

performance counters in Weblogic (JMX) monitor

Hi,

What are the performance counters we need to select to check the performance of the weblogic server 8.1. For example, to check the memory status, CPU utilization, which performance counters are selected in the weblogic(JMX) monitor.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Sonia,

Did you got solution for this because i am struck at this point

i am unable to see any useful monitors like memory usage , thread count and so on in mbeans is there anything spec if i have to set in web logic server for accessing them for Sitescope

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

To verify the system resources you need to go for the Memory and Processor objects. To monitor the heap memory use the "heap free size and heap free current" counters.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.