Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

performance testing of stand alone application.

Hello Masters,

Please help me for the below questions..
1) Please give me some overview on "stand alone applications". How can we describe them?

2) Can we performance test a stand alone application? If yes, What are the performance counters we will look for?
If no, why not?

Please, I am eagerly waiting for the replies from all performance testing gurus.

Thanks...
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: performance testing of stand alone application.

performance can be done for "Stand alone application" check for transaction time for a set SLA,it will also be useful in checking for memory leaks,CPU performance etc etc.You can also check for the transaction response time.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.