Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"No data" appeared on Sitescope monitoring for UNIX servers

Hi,

I'm having this "no data" error for the UNIX CPU monitor. However, it works fine for the Memory Utilization monitor I have on the same UNIX server.

May I know if anyone knows why?
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: "No data" appeared on Sitescope monitoring for UNIX servers

What version of UNIX? You may need to change the OS adapter in SiteScope to work with that version.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Try Unix resources...

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

OK, I'm not sure what you are referring to there...

Chapter 78 "UNIX Operating System Adaptors" in the UsingSiteScope.pdf should contain all the information you need. It is located in the most inaccessible place imaginable, that being the SiteScope help local webpage, on the PDF tab, which is only visible if you allow your browser to run ActiveX objects.

Way to go, there, HP.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks everyone for the help!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

What is the solution ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can try entering the Unix Remote Preferences details. Get the server team to advise which OS they're using; and by entering the right information the monitor should work. HOpe this helps! 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.