Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"webmultiprepostrec.dll" not found during Loadrunner 9.5(Eval) Installation

Hi i have downloaded Loadrunner 9.5 Evaluation copy(T7177-15008.zip,1701 MB)from HP website. while installation it is prompting for the missing DLL (webmultiprepostrec.dll)& later Loadrunner setup is terminating.
Has anybody faced this issue,is the problem with the LR 9.5 setup itself...? pls advice

Note: pls find attached snapshot for your reference
Regards
Satyanarayana.Kommu
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: "webmultiprepostrec.dll" not found during Loadrunner 9.5(Eval) Installation

It is clear, your binaries are corrupted.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks madthrt,

As you said "Binaries are corrupted" is it with the LR setup 9.5...? if yes, shall i redownload it, pls advice

Thanks & Regards
Satyanarayana.Kommu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Satya,

It can be due to MIS as well.

I would suggest you to install Pre-req first and then give it a try..

LR9.5\lrunner\En\prerequisites...

Try to run the setup on any other to confirm if the installer is corrupted..?? Instead of downloading the software.

Also, ensure you have admin previledges and temporarly disable antivirus..if you are using one.

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

perhaps my answer comes a little bit too late.

The problem is that the F-secure anti virus software deletes the WebMultiPrePostRec.dll for whatever reason.

Workaround: deactivate your anti virus program.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.