Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

record Client/server Visual Basic application

Hi folks,

I need to record a script in client/Server application developed in visual basic, i
tried to record this script with windows sockets and Com/DCom protocols but i can´t
record any event, this application communicates with a 390 mainframe, i told the
client that we can use RTE protocol and do the test directly in the mainframe, but
the client says that between client/server app. and mainframe are performed other
requests necessary to allow the communication therefore we can not stress directly the
mainframe.
i can record with RDP but does anyone could tell me if is possible to do the test
with 500 users?
which is the number of allowed connections that I can simulate on a computer with
this protocol?
is there other protocol that i can be use to do that?

thank you very much

appreciate the help.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: record Client/server Visual Basic application

You can use the protocol advisor in VuGen to determine which protocols can be used to test your application.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.