Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

record applet with loadRunner

hi Folks,

i have tried to record a java application with loadrunner i select the Java Record/Replay Vuser type. when i start to record the aplication i can see the progress bar that displays the name of the clases as they load but when i perform typical actions in the application vugen doesn't record the communication with the server

there is a wrong configuration?
Does anyone have any idea?
Appreciate the help.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: record applet with loadRunner

Check what protocol is used by your application to communicate with the server.

If it is web based application then try URL mode with HTTP/HTML protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi LEO,

Few things to do:
1. Check out what JDK have been installed in your system. It should be compatible with LR version which you are using. Google out for compatible JDK versions.
2. After installing JDK do perfect evironment setup. Import JAVA classes to LR.
3. Turn off DEP. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Performance Settgings > DEP turn it off.
4. Turn off fire walls.
5. Restart the system.

Good Luck!!!!

Thanks
Champ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi vpathak78

I tried to record the application with HTTP/HTML protocol but the recording log sent some errors and when i tried to replay the script the Run time viewer show some exceptions.

does anyone have idea about it??
Appreciate the help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

hi

the customer has jdk version 1.3 i tried to record the script with LoadRunner 9.5 with Java Record Replay Protocol, I Turn off DEP but continue without record anything, i don´t know if is a configuraton problem

appreciate the help
Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Leo.... I am not able to pull up the attachment. Did you do the correlations if there are any?

Try running the script step by step using F10 and check the logs.

Dont worry about runtime viewer for now.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

hi

i am also facing the same
could you help me if you get a solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.