Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

record vugen in loadRunner

hi alll

I try to record vugen in loadRunner but canot record. Please help me to solve this case because i am beginner loadRunner..

regars
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: record vugen in loadRunner

You should refer to Books online from Start->Loadrunner->Documentation.

Refer to Virtual user generator guide.
This will help you gettign started with Recroding scripts in Vugen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Here is the very basic information to how to know about the things in Vugen. As SPP said, go through the guide which helps you understand things.

Recording action methods: Vuser_init, Action, Vuser_end
Vuser_Init: Capture the login functionality of an application where the repetition is not required. Init action will be repeated only once and the same session will be continued with the load until the test run ends.
Action: In this method, capture the script for the actual user business actions.
Vuser_end: In this method, capture the script for logout functionality of an application.

Refer the Recording options section in the guide to understand the basics of recording.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Please explain r problem in details...i mean to say what are the software installed in ur system, which version u r using and what u have tried to record....without all these people will not understand what is happening on ur side.......and so as u'll not get the correct solution...try to provide as much information as u can....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.