Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

sapgui script that runs an "upload" to excel from a .csv

when i follow the link in that post - it takes me to a page with ancient data (september 30 2014, etc) ...

anyway, my question is this:

i have a sapgui script that triggers a SAPGUI tcode that runs an "upload" to excel from a ".csv" file.

this script runs fine manually via VuGEN on all load generators, and of coursem manually via SAPGUI.

But when i run it as a scenario, it fails on the load generators, only the "localhost" on the controller can execute the file upload successfully.

What is different in LoadGenerator mode (as a vuser) that is preventing the script execution on the other load generators?

i have tried using a shared drive, c:\...\dir2\filename.csv, "\dir1\dir2\filename.csv" and "filename.csv" - all fail except when via VuGen.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.