Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

scripting web app that exports / imports files not working

I working on an imaging app (web gui) that does export and imports of files. I record and it it plays back with no errors but there aren't files being created on the export. Trying that first then will move to import. Have tried several diff protocols. Any suggestions? Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: scripting web app that exports / imports files not working

Could u please paste the script over here so that we can just hav a look of that.....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi, thanks for the reply. It is because it is a client operation. The server side is occuring to the client just not to the file system. I found some code to write it out, but I think i'll be ok with just the data going back and forth from the server to the client. Thx
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi David !
Could you please clarify - how have you resolved this problem ?

---------------------------------
Best regards,
Alexey
Best regards,
Alexey
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.