Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

scripting with java r & r in LR 9.5

Hi experts,

I have recored script in LR 9.5.
Apllication is client based in which client exe runs on the desktop.

script replay sucessfully.

How i check whether my scripts runs sucessfull or not?

Pls suggest

Attached here is the replay log screenshot
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: scripting with java r & r in LR 9.5

Hi Parkar,

Im not sure, but when ever i record a scenario and run it, i will ensure, that it adds up some values in the database.

For example: if you add a customer details, it should reflect it your database, if you run that for 3 iteration, in the database it should be updated 3 times.

Hope it clear. if not some else would reply you... 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: scripting with java r & r in LR 9.5

Hi,

I am not adding value in the database because we are using this vugen for bac
So every interval it will make an entry in the db which has to be avoid for monitoring

Pls suggest

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.