Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

server Configuration Last Check "Failed"

Hi,

I just finished installing HP Performance Center 11.50.

Following the installtion guideline, I added the PC server via the lab management.

Though the server was added, i noticed that the status of the field Configuration LAst Check is "Failed".

I tried investigating but failed to determine why the status is failed. There are also no useful details in the Event log tab.

Question, how can i make sure that the installation of HP nPC was successful?

Do you have any idea how to resolve this failed status???

-sdef

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: server Configuration Last Check "Failed"

Did you try the following

1) Restart the necessary services on PC server

2)Do a health check on ALM Lab Management

If this fails again , Try to add teh PC Server with its FQDN or IP , then also make sure the Pass Phrase is exact same (Case sensitive) and retry.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I checked the service in the service manager, at first it says the service is going to be remove.

I restarted the server, then checked the service again. and it's gone.

I'll try your suggestion with FQDN and IP.

but i believe the issue resides with the service.. im also searching if the Remote management service can be activated or added again.

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Configuration Last Check is "Passed" now.

I just reinstalled everything from ALM 11.50 platform to HP Performance Center.

Since im new in HP Performance Center, im not quite sure if i installed or the server is now functioning.

I just noticed in the Server state "Idle",  just a stupid question.. how can i determine if i installed HP PC successfully and the server is working???

-sdef

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.