Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

small window displaying while recording

Jump to solution
Hi Experts,

in my project,after entering the ID& PWD delivery order page will display where i need to enter some data in in the emply fields.

when i open that page without recording its displaying fine to enter the data.

but when i record the same page displaying very small window (small window) attached file

please guide me wt could be the issue.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: small window displaying while recording

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

Try with different Capture level under recording settings.

Thanks,
Champ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

What is the concern here it shows the small window while replay?

You need to verify the db it reflects the values which you are updating while replay. Go to tree view and check recorded and replayed pages, client, server response.

Are you getting any error while replay?

If data which you are passing while reply are getting reflected at db and you are not getting any error while replay i guess its fine.

Some time Run-Time Viewer is not compatible enough to show as it as it was recorded but still Vugen replays each request in correct way. In that way we have need to verify other things to make our self confident that yes script is working perfect.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
hi ajay,

after getting that page, i need to enter some data in it. this is the main page which i need to enter values., in the attachment i shown u the window is displaying very small. because of small window i cannot able to enter the values in that page.

hope u got my point.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
this is occuring at the time of recording.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

Try with different Capture level under recording settings.

Thanks,
Champ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
ajay solution working, capture level changed to URL mode.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.