Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

stylesheet does not contain a document element. the stylesheet may be empty,or it may not be a well

Using version 9.51 on a Windows XP(SP3). Recording a HTML application that used an Infragistics Grid. I have the Ajax Protocol selected in my LR setup.

I record by Loginng on to this web appliccation get to the home screen. It loads a top frame of standard HtML objects. then I get ane error message when it tries to load a infragistic grid that by default is empty in page load. Error :"stylesheet does not contain a document element. the stylesheet may be empty,or it may not be a well formed xml document"

The error is not present when I manually try do the same thing without using Load Runner.

Can anyone help?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: stylesheet does not contain a document element. the stylesheet may be empty,or it may not be a well

Your XSL stylesheet or reference to it may be incorrect. XSL stylesheets must follow a strict XML syntax. It's likely a developer bug.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: stylesheet does not contain a document element. the stylesheet may be empty,or it may not be a well

I reached out to development, we tried other applications that use the same grid and found know errors with the recording.

What gets me is why we cant reproduce it manuualy. The team naturally looks at LR as the culprit for producing the anomolies.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.