Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

viewing all snapshots ?

Hi,
Might anyone know the best way to view snapshots gnerated during a test run? maybe in load runner Analyser?
I have set 'snapshot on error'. I can see html files created in folders like
D:\LR\res21\log\script_1\Iteration1\t10.html
Right now I'm just opening these manually, should these be visible in Analyser?

Better still, does anyone know the best way to get all screenshots/snapshots during a test run? I know this will skew load test results, but in this case LoadRunner is primarily creating test data. Getting all snapshots will help me resolve application problems. Right now, I can't see the application problems, so they are becomming my problems!

The ideal thing for me would be to view a vuser activity like in the VuGen 'Test Results' window. Can this be done from a test run in Controller?

thanks!
JM
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.