Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

vugen: Error -26627: HTTP Status-Code=404 (/SiteScope/j_security_check)

Dear support,

I'm using VUGEN to test my local sitescope. I'm trying using the AJAX
protocol and aftter the HTML/HTTP protocol but I have the same error below:
Error -26627: HTTP Status-Code=404 (/SiteScope/j_security_check) for "http://localhost:8080/SiteScope/j_security_check" [MsgId: MERR-26627]
Action.c(350): web_submit_data("j_security_check_2") highest severity level was "ERROR", 558 body bytes, 222 header bytes, 23 chunking overhead bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26387]

I don't know how solve this problem , so I can't access to my local sitescope to realize my test.

Please, could you help me to solve my problem?

Best regards
cgi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.