Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web_reg_save_param - HELP

Hi

I need some help in creating web_reg_save_param. I need the value "dgPortfolio$_ctl3$lnkPortfolio". everytime i create a portfolio, and try to click on the link the below javascript is passed to the server. but the ctl value changes based on the position of portfolio. so if the portfolio that i want to click is in 3rd row then it will be ""dgPortfolio$_ctl5$lnkPortfolio". I need to map my portfolio name to this dynamic link.

below example, 2009 fall flash has the following value in the response. I have the portfolio names parametrized. is there a way i can use web_reg_save_param for this?

2009 Fall Flash

any help is much appreciated.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: web_reg_save_param - HELP

Any value which is returned by the server can be captured using web_reg_save_param. If i understand correctly, the value you have mentioned was client side generated using JavaScript. If so, you cannot capture it. If it is something server expects from client, use Web Click&Script protocol, in which client side JavaScript evaluation will be taken care.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.