Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web_reg_save_param issue

Jump to solution
I get an error message saying 'No match found for the requested parameter "Test"'. The web_reg_save_param I've written is:

web_reg_save_param("Test",
"LB=arrData[0][1][0] = new Array('",
"RB='",
LAST);

web_custom_request("xxxx.action_x", "URL=","Method=","Resource=0","RecContentType=text/html","Referer=","Snapshot=","Mode=HTML","EncType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8",
//"Body=hdnMode=ADDTOITN&dnData=804O320xxxxxx10/03/201022%3A501003/201020%3A403803I320xxxxxx12/03/201023%3A3512/03/201021%3A20/1%20%7C%20%5E%20%7E,LAST);

"Body=hdnMode=ADDTOITN&dnData={Test}/1%20%7C%20%5E%20%7E,LAST);

I have located the value in the generation log,

arrData[0][1][0] = new Array('804O320xxxxxx10/03/201022:5010/03/201020:403803I320xxxxxx12/03/201023:3512/03/201021:20/1', null);

What seems to be the error here?

Thanks,
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: web_reg_save_param issue

Jump to solution
Have you played back your script with full logging on to see if your call is successful and the string that you are looking for is still there during playback?

General-->Log Check Enable logging, Always send messages, Extended log, Parameter substitution, and Data returned by server.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Do you have a web_reg_save_max_html_param_len command that is large enough for the number of characters here?
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution
Can you check if the web request prior to this request had server response. What is the web_set_max_html_param_len() value in your script?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Set web_set_max_html_param_len() to max value "999999" and try to replay the script.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Well, I tried that but it didn't seem to solve the issue.

Do I need to do anything to convert '%3A' to ':'?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Have you played back your script with full logging on to see if your call is successful and the string that you are looking for is still there during playback?

General-->Log Check Enable logging, Always send messages, Extended log, Parameter substitution, and Data returned by server.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.