Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

web service pop up message box during replay

Hi experts :
I am new to web service: I have created web service function first by importing the WSDL and saving the xml in the c drive and imported the soap by browsing the path where i saved the xml file.

the problem is when I replay the script before the call i get two pop up message boxes "couldn't find file 'c:\program files\hp\analysis\dat\results.css'" after I click ok to the pop up messages the call will be made and i get the desired response .

how could i make the pop up messages dissapear? should i add some function on the script or in file in c ? please help asap thanks
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: web service pop up message box during replay

Solution provided in the internet

To get past these errors here is the install order that HP recommends:

•             Install the standalone Analysis component first

•             Install the standalone VuGen component

Is this true? Do we have other work around

@welad wrote:
Hi experts :
I am new to web service: I have created web service function first by importing the WSDL and saving the xml in the c drive and imported the soap by browsing the path where i saved the xml file.

the problem is when I replay the script before the call i get two pop up message boxes "couldn't find file 'c:\program files\hp\analysis\dat\results.css'" after I click ok to the pop up messages the call will be made and i get the desired response .

how could i make the pop up messages dissapear? should i add some function on the script or in file in c ? please help asap thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.