Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

web_set_max_html_param_len Issue

Jump to solution
Hi,

OS: windows XP;Browser :IE8:Prortocol :Web(Http/Html);LR : 9.52

I got the below param length issue.
I tried by changing the param length from 1024 to 555555 but no luck.
see the below code and Error

//web_set_max_html_param_len("1024");//
web_set_max_html_param_len ("555555");

web_url("Gateway.jspx;jsessionid=jcHhNyYbwgv9hGqwJnLnZG6Wtyqhk0tnVG5q5Gv22sKPyw1JWmcb!-1847078470",
"URL=http://xxxxxxxx.jspx;jsessionid=jcHhNyYbwgv9hGqwJnLnZG6Wtyqhk0tnVG5q5Gv22sKPyw1JWmcb!-1847078470?&_afrLoop=1295145115575188132&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null",
"Resource=0",
"RecContentType=text/html",
"Referer=",
"Snapshot=t2.inf",
"Mode=HTML",
EXTRARES,
"Url=../images/gradbg2.jpg", "Referer=http://xxxxxxx.jspx?_afrLoop=1295145118057668345&_afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=5m2e3xniv_4", ENDITEM,
LAST);

Please see the below Error Message :

Action.c(30): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 555555 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-26377]
Action.c(30): web_url("Gateway.jspx;jsessionid=jcHhNyYbwgv9hGqwJnLnZG6Wtyqhk0tnVG5q5Gv22sKPyw1JWmcb!-1847078470") highest severity level was "ERROR", 134167 body bytes, 644 header bytes, 32 chunking overhead bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26387]

Please advise me!

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: web_set_max_html_param_len Issue

Jump to solution
Maybe the save param call just failed. Have you played back the script with full logging from server turned on and check the boundaries for the call?

View solution in original post

31 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Maybe the save param call just failed. Have you played back the script with full logging from server turned on and check the boundaries for the call?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Alan,

No.I donot know how to do that.
Could please explain the process.

On the other side I tried by manually correlating,but no luck gives same error

Check the below

web_reg_save_param("jsessionid", "LB=jsessionid=", "RB=;","Ord=1", LAST );

web_url("Gateway.jspx;jsessionid=jcHhNyYbwgv9hGqwJnLnZG6Wtyqhk0tnVG5q5Gv22sKPyw1JWmcb!-1847078470",
//"URL=xxxx.jspx;jsessionid=jcHhNyYbwgv9hGqwJnLnZG6Wtyqhk0tnVG5q5Gv22sKPyw1JWmcb!-1847078470?&_afrLoop=1295145115575188132&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null",//
"URL=http://xxx.jspx;jsessionid={jsessionid}?&_afrLoop=1295145115575188132&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null",
"Resource=0",
"RecContentType=text/html",
"Referer=",
"Snapshot=t2.inf",
"Mode=HTML",
EXTRARES,
"Url=../images/gradbg2.jpg", "Referer=http://xxxx.jspx?_afrLoop=1295145118057668345&_afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=5m2e3xniv_4", ENDITEM,
LAST);

Am I doing something wrong?
And moreover does LR 9.52 supports IE8.

Please advise me!

Thnaks,
Raj
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
LR 9.52 supports IE8 with a patch and LR11 supports it out of the box.

As far as logging, go into the run time setting and select the log tab. Check "enable logging", select "Always send messages", "Extended log", "Parameter substitution", and "Data returned by server".

Play back your script. Search the replay log for your web_url command and then search the response for your session id boundaries. I could be that either the call failed or the boundaries do not exist in the reply.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
I added below two functions to the script and ran the script .

lr_output_message(lr_eval_string("jsessionid is :{jsessionid}"));
lr_output_message(lr_eval_string("Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2 is :{Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2}"));

Please find the Replay Log as an attachment.

Please adivse me for this issue.

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hey Raj,

Why u r continuing the same issue in two different thread, plz close any of them.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Since you did not provide your script I have no idea what the boundaries are for the param "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2" nor which command you issued looking for this reply.

You need to look at the replay log for the boundaries of this parameter. As I said before the command is either failing or the boundaries are incorrect.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Alan,

Please find the script as an attachment.

This time I am getting the below Errors:

Action.c(32): Error -35061: No match found for the requested parameter "CorrelationParameter_1". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 10000 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-35061]
Action.c(32): web_url("Gateway.jspx") highest severity level was "ERROR", 4983 body bytes, 435 header bytes, 32 chunking overhead bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26387]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
From what I see in your script it looks like you do not quite understand how the web_reg_save_param command works. In the case of the first two in your script, JSESSIONID and CorrelationParameter_1 these values if correctly set up will be returned by the call " web_url("Gateway.jspx",". So your lr_output_message commands to print out their values should go after the web_url command.

As far as the failure you would need to look in the replay log for the server data returned from the web_url("Gateway.jspx" call and determine if the left boundary "129575" exists. If it does not and you are using auto correlation there could be a problem with the value as recorded.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Alan,

Ok, I changed the lr_output
_message.

Attached Log file.

Thanks,
Raj
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
It looks like the CorrelationParameter_1 left boundary is incorrect. Is this an auto correlation param? You may need to adjust this param. It appears that you need to correlate this value "query = query.replace(/_afrLoop=\\d*/,"_afrLoop=1295896669059821720"); \n"

So instead of using the first 6 numbers in the value as the left boundary you should use afrLoop= to pull the whole number. This will also require you to edit each place that CorrelationParameter_1 is used to delete the original first 6 numbers.

I would recommend that you take a LR class or find a mentor to help you through this kind of script work. It is pretty basic and is something that you need to have a good grasp on the concept.

Take a look at this document it gives a good overview of correlation. http://www.4shared.com/file/3rfF5Ckn/Web_Correlation.html

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Alan

Please find the all the Log files as well as scripts an attachments .
1) PH- Auto Correlation
2) PH2 - I manually changed the LB bound as "_afrLoop= " and replaced with {CorrelationParameter_1} in all the places fo the CorrelationParameter_1 issue and ran the script. When I ran the script this time I got the Siebel_Analytic_ViewState6 Issue.
3) PH1-I manually changed the LB bound as "Javax.faces.Viewstate= " and replaced with {Siebel_Analytic_ViewState6} in all the places for the Siebel_Analytic_ViewState6 issue and ran the script. When I ran the script this time I got the same Siebel_Analytic_ViewState6 Issue.

One more thing when I looked the Log file, I didn't see the substitution value for the CorrelationParameter_1.

Please advise me.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.