Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

webservices testing using Loadrunner

I have 2 webservices call in my script.

I need to extract the output xml of the first service and provide that as input xml to the second web service.

Please let me know how i can do that?

Also I would like to know the following:
The output xml that the first web service provides will have the format like <ABCDEF&rt;
How can this output be fed as input to my next webservice in the same script? Do I need to convert it as ? if so, how to do that?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: webservices testing using Loadrunner

hi,

While Adding the webservice call, response paramter will be created, so use
lr_message(lr_eval_string("Response XML is \n{response}"));

to capture the ouput and assign it to a variable and pass the same to second webservice.

Thanks
vinodh
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.