Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

while executing the test in performance center 12.53, users are moved to passed state .

Hi All,

I'm exectuing the test in PC 12.53, while users are in running state suddenly few users are moved to passed state.
I've designed the scenario  in Basic Schedule type with steady period of 1 hour duration. I've create with sufficient parameter data(Random each iteration) .

Any specific Reason?

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: while executing the test in performance center 12.53, users are moved to passed state .

I would double check your parameterisation set up.  Sounds like you might be running out of parameters for some of the vusers, and they moved to passed once they have no more values.  Also just check your run-time settings in the script (number of iterations).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: while executing the test in performance center 12.53, users are moved to passed state .

Hi Sarat,

Does the Vusers are moving to the passed state immediatly or after a while in the running state?
If they move immediatly it might be realted to the issue described here.  In order to view the information in the link you need to insure you are logged in as otherwise you'll get an error that the "message doesn't exist".
In any case I suggest opening a support case in order to get further details.

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.