Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

windows socket error

I am using windows sockets protocol (TCP/IP)

I got some data to send to the server through the unixbox,

I created the script and successfully sending the messages to the server , this script i ran 2 hours with 5 vusers for 20TPS(transaction per second) using performance center , after 2hours suddenly all the Vusers were down

I got 35,000 passed transactions and at last 5 failed translations with 5 errors, actually i need to run this test for 4 hrs ( For filling up the queue)

In the action part

Action()
{

int rc;

lrs_create_socket("socket0", "TCP", "LocalHost=0", "RemoteHost=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com:5000", LrsLastArg);

lrs_set_receive_option(EndMarker, RecordingSize, LrsLastArg);

lrs_set_send_timeout(200, 0);

lrs_send("socket0", "buf0", LrsLastArg);

lrs_receive("socket0", "buf1", LrsLastArg);

lrs_save_param("socket0", LRS_LAST_RECEIVED, "Rec", 0, 55);

rc = lrs_close_socket("socket0");

if (rc==0)

lr_output_message("Socket 0 was successfully closed ");

else

lr_output_message("An error occurred while closing the socket, Error Code: %d", rc);

return 0;
}

IN the data.ws

;WSRData 2 1

send buf0 139

"{test1} XXXXXXXXX456789-1 TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\n"

recv buf1 139

"RTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1234567890HGFFFFFFFDDDDDDDD128 XXXXXXXXX809876-1 TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\n"

send buf47 16
"kill -9 "

I parameterized the data in send buffer (test1) , I got 10 line of data, these data has 122 bytes lenth include all the spaces.

In the last I got that 6 errors saying that

Action.c(21): lrs_save_param(socket0, get_last_received_buffer, Rec, 0, 55) [MsgId: MMSG0]
Action.c(21): Error : save param parameter is invalid. Error code : 9005.

How can i resolve this issue?

Regards

KJ228
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: windows socket error

It would appear that the "lrs_receive("socket0", "buf1", LrsLastArg);" command is failing at some point that there is no valid data to save to the param "Rec". Have you played the script back with full logging turned on to see what is being returned from the server to validate that your data is there for the save?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.