LoadRunner Certification

Shlomi Nissim
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

--------------------------------------

Hi,

Since a lot of people ask about LoadRunner certification please find below relevant resources

1. In order to get official Micro Focus certification you need to pass this exam
  2. Micro Focus Education site offers instructor led courses for various Micro Focus products
  3. LoadRunner related courses that can get you better prepared to pass this exam

Regards,
Shlomi

Labels (1)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Hi @Shlomi Nissim ,

The exam link does not work. However I could find the Loadrunner ASP certification in the Microfocus Education --> Certification section.

But that leaves me with lot of questions. Can You or someone please help.

1. The description itself is mismatch saying about UFT instead of Loadrunner.

2. The exam topics in the PDF are very generalized and looks like advanced. Are the exam topis correct?

3. There is recommended training course (LR120 - LoadRunner 12.x Essentials) for the certification but I don't see many exam topics covered in the course topics. For example, there is no mention of topics like 'Cloud based testing', 'SAP', 'mobile testing', 'Integration with VS, selenium' , etc.

4. The training course PDF (LR120 - LoadRunner 12.x Essentials) looks like has not been updated as it has 'certification' and 'related courses' sections which mostly looks like when Loadrunner was with HP.

CertificationDescriptionMismatch.JPG

Finally this mystery is SOLVED!!!!

Here is what I did to complete the LR 12.5 ASP exam.

1) Send an email to **PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED** asking that you want to pay for the exam and they will send you payment form ($200) and once you send the form they will call you to take the credit card details over the phone. You will receive the training credit key from microfocus within 48 hours.

2) Goto link https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/current_profile.aspx?cid=microfocus&pid=1 (you need to be registered first) and Search for LoadRunner .

3) Add the required item to your basket (in this case LoadRunner v12.5 ASP Exam)

4) Fill your address details/accept the terms (select No to govt agency/partner) and Finish the registration. Select payment method as training unit and use the above code. This confirms your registration.

5) Prepare for the exam and pass it 🙂

NOTE - MICROFOCUS SENT ME EMAIL CONFIRMATION THAT I HAVE PASSED THE EXAM. IT TAKES FEW DAYS FOR THEM TO SEND THE CERTIFICATE AND ALSO SHARE YOUR CERTIFICATE ON YOURCLAIM.

I have cleared the certification exam and I got the email that I passed on 6th June 2020. I got the badge too but could you please help me with after how many days I will get the certificate from micro focus?  

Could you please share us the learning path you followed to clear the exam 🙂 Thanks! @jj_jena @Pravin N 

@Naveen_KumarN - I have collected all the previous LR certification questions from internet and related these with latest 12.5 components . As these are additional functionalities in LR 12.5 so we need to map these as some of the previous answer will be not work . Thats what I did 

@Pravin N  - Can you recall questions that were part of exam and share with us?

I looking to write the exam in next month.

Dear Praveen, 

Can you please  recall the  questions that were part of exam and share with us?

I looking to write the exam in next month.

Help would be appreciated! 

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎2020-02-03 21:39
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.