Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

10 000 VUD licence not visible in licenceing module

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We have purchased 10000 VUD licences and I have installed them on the system. They are visible in VUD licences user report but are not on licence tab. Version of PC is 12.55 

When I try to change VUD's on some project it say's there is no licences.

Can someone please help ?

Regards,

Krešimir  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: 10 000 VUD licence not visible in licenceing module

Jump to solution

Hi,

We tried reproducing this issue internally and didn't face it. 

Maybe it is an issue with the VUDs license you got. Can you please send me a private message, I will give you my email address so you can send me the key to examine internally? 

I can also instruct you how to delete the license from the database and then install it again to see it solves this matter.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are not familiar with such issue. We will have a look internally and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

We tried reproducing this issue internally and didn't face it. 

Maybe it is an issue with the VUDs license you got. Can you please send me a private message, I will give you my email address so you can send me the key to examine internally? 

I can also instruct you how to delete the license from the database and then install it again to see it solves this matter.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi Shlomi,

Thank you for your'e help. So exactly that was solution at the end, we got support from Micro Focus team, and expert deleted licence from database table and then reinstall the sam licence. At the end were able to conduct test's.

Regards,

Krešimir
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Glad to hear that. Thaks for the update

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.