Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

11.50 TruClient IE playback hangs

I can create a TruClient Firefox script fine, but when I try to create a TruClient IE script (using IE10), the playback doesn't work. 

I can get into Develop Script, and can record my actions, but if I try to play back any (or all) actions, the progress bar goes halfway across the action and then just hangs there until I get a timeout error. 

I assume this is an issue with setup, because I just got IE10 installed, but any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I keep seeing blog posts saying to look at the access requirements, but I can't find that document anywhere.  A link, please?

Thanks,

Matt

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

What is the exact LR version you are using?

If it is 11.50 it won't work since TC IE supports IE10 from 11.52 version only.

Guy Rosenthal
Network Virtualization PM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks, I didn't know I needed 11.52 to use TruClientIE with IE10. 

I'm currently on 11.50, but will download a newer version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.