Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

A ZERO Transaction Time for lr_db_ APIs on 12.53 LoadGen

If I run my lr_db_ APIs on 12.55 it will return N Seconds (Correct time) but when I run the same on 12.53 it returns ~0 Transaction Time each and every time even though it takes N Seconds to execute 

I have Tried writing Script in 12.53 too but no success, it will return ~0 Seconds (0.004 Seconds etc.)

Whichever Version I use to Write the Script, it returns the ~0 Transaction Time on 12.53 LoadGen,

I have Tried Web Services, ODBC and HTTP Web type of Protocols to embed the Code but NO SUCCESS!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: A ZERO Transaction Time for lr_db_ APIs on 12.53 LoadGen

I am wondering if anybody can help on this issue? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

don't use 12.55 sripts in  12.53  or lower enviroment.  The Vugens, LGs and controller all should be 12.55

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I am aware of that 🙂 

I have an issue when I Run in 12.53 even if I Script in 12.53 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.