Highlighted
New Member.

A method to know about correlation while recording

Jump to solution

Hi

Let me say an example, I have some scripts which have session_id at the login transaction, these session_id have common LB nd RB. My requirement is this session_id has to be correlated while recording or once recording is finished. Similarly other repeating correlation can be added so that after recording the correlation will be done.

I heard there's a plugin or framework kind of method is there to do it. Is any method there? Can anyone help with this matter?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: A method to know about correlation while recording

Jump to solution

Hi

I believe this is the place you should look at.

it explains how to add a correlation rule that can be automatically applied after your recording has been completed.

hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: A method to know about correlation while recording

Jump to solution

Hi

I believe this is the place you should look at.

it explains how to add a correlation rule that can be automatically applied after your recording has been completed.

hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.