Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AJAX TruClient - IE Pop up not able to record

Hi,
I am using Loadrunner 12.01 vesrion. While recording i am not able to record the pop Up present in the application.
The appliction is web application only and the pop up are regarding to entring any value for an example Address.
Even pop up's are not opening while recording.Need to use IE browser only.

please provide me any solution, ASAP.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: AJAX TruClient - IE Pop up not able to record

Hi,

It is impossible to provide a solution based on the information provided.

Which IE version are you using?

What is the default rendering mode of your application? you can check that by opening the application in regular IE browser and check the default emulation mode in the browser developer tools.

Is the pop-up window opened when you are not in recording or replay mode? 

Please attach a screenshot of the popup window

I suggest opening a suport ticket as well.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am using IE 11 and about the rendering mode application render javascript, jquery.
yes pop up window is opening when i am just navigating in browser.

Let me know that shell i need to do any setting change or any thing form trueclient/loadrunner side.
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I am sorry. It is hard to determine what is wrong based on the infromation provided.

Can you please open a support ticket and get help from HPE experts.

Thanks in advance,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: AJAX TruClient - IE Pop up during replay

Hi Shlomi,

We are also experiencing the same issue during running of the TruClient-IE script. Below are some of the details.

Which IE version are you using?  IE 11.0.30

What is the default rendering mode of your application?  

Emulation Mode: 

Document mode: Edge(Default)

Browser Profile: Desktop

User agent string: Default

Is the pop-up window opened when you are not in recording or replay mode?  No. I'm seeing this popup only during replay. And I believe it's a windows popup. It comes when the current iteration is not completed successfully and before starting the next iteration.

Please attach a screenshot of the popup window: Attached the popup screen shot.

Please let me know if anyother additional information is required.

Thanks,

Kishore

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.