Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Abnormal Termination: mdrv process termination LR 12.02

I am receiving 2 types of errors. The first being that Loadrunner is having problems pressing buttons. It seems that 90% of the vusers I run fail at a step where they have to press a button. I have tried a fresh install of Loadrunner and re-recording the script, but neither of those work.

My second error is probably caused from the first error. I am seeing users being dropped off of a load generator with an error of mdrv process termination. I have run out of ideas to troubleshoot this, and any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Abnormal Termination: mdrv process termination LR 12.02

Hello Xxsnikrzxx,

Could you pelase confirm which protocol are you using?

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I am using multiple protocols, Oracle NCA and Web HTTP/HTML.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Could you please download and run process monitor at LG machine in your machine during test, and upload the saved PML file?

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,

Sorry for replying kind of late, I was busy with other things. I have the PML file and a list of times that the mdrv error occured. The error is saying that the remote host's status is 'Failed'. this error happens the same time about 50 users drop out with the mdrv error.

8:50:14
9:01:25
9:05:47
9:05:59
9:07:35

I cannot upload the file here, because it only accept picture formats.
9:10:11
9:13:40

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi, Could you please send the PML to my email? The mail address is yang.luo, and the domain name is "@hpe.com"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.