Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ajax TruClient - Browser Support for Application that only works in IE7 standards Document Mode

Hi,

I'm trying to load test an application that only supports IE7 standards Document mode.  Is there a way to get the Truclient to render pages correctly in this config?  I tried setting the Document mode to IE9 standards but the application renders blank pages.

Thanks

Vishal 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ajax TruClient - Browser Support for Application that only works in IE7 standards Document Mode

No. TruClient supports only IE 9 or higher.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Ajax TruClient - Browser Support for Application that only works in IE7 standards Document Mode

Thanks Shlomi.  As a followup question, can I use scripts developed using QTP in Loadrunner?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,  Could you create a new question session regarding QTP script running in LoadRunner? Since current question titile is TruClient, the QTP and LoadRunner experts probably skip your question.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

sorry for the late reply. Yes you can use QTP test in LoadRunner/Performance Center. There are a few limitations but most important functionality is supported. Please refer to the documentation for more details. Regards, Shlomi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.