Ajax TruClient for IE script not works on BPM 9.52.101
- TruClient Replay (build 0324) for LoadRunner 12.63.0, build 0399. OS: Windows 2016, Browser: IE 11.3442.0.14393
- BPM 9.52.101 installed on Windows Server 2016
- Internet Explorer 11
- Vugen 12.63.323.0
I recorded login and steps to verify if my web application works correctly.
- I disabled Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration as was mentioned in this article: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/tc/en/2020/Content/TruClient/Known-Issues.htm.
- I rebooted windows server where BPM and Vugen was installed.
- I tried to use TruClient for Chromium and FF without luck. The web application supports only Internet Explorer.
- Can I replay the script in the MF Vugen "read only" mode? - YES.
- Can I replay the script in the MF Vugen developer mode? - YES.
- Can I replay the script by mdrv.exe? - YES
- Can I replay the script by MF BPM? - NO.
Thank you in advance for your help.
According to BPM document,
If you have an earlier version of VuGen installed, you need to uninstall it before installing the current version. VuGen can be installed on the same machine as BPM, provided that it is installed after BPM has been installed.
Please check if VuGen is installed after BPM.