Highlighted
New Member.

Ajax TruClient

Hi,

I am testing Ajax application and I want to make client side breakdown.

I saw there is option of "Enable profiling" that I dont have.

I dont see in the protocol list the protocol "TruClient Ajax - FireFox" .

What do I need to do to have it ?

Another question is how can I simulate upload of a file (or download) where the browser open windows popup ?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ajax TruClient

Hi,

Which version are you using? Enable profiling feature was cancelled in 12.50 since Firefox browser stopped providing the information the feature relied on. Instead of that we have implemented an integration with HPE Network Virtualization Insight report. In 12.50 the report is available in VuGen and very soon now (In a patch that will be released on top of 12.53) it will be available also when running from Controller.

Regarding Upload/download of a file. TruClient does not know how to handle file browse dialog. In some cases it behaves well with no issue, other cases might be solved in a support case or here is you will givce more details. Some cases are not solvable at the moment. Most cases I have encountered were solvable.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.