Highlighted
New Member.

Ajax True Client Protocol - Scroll Bar is not working

Hi All,

Currently Iam working on Ajax True Client protocol for one of our project. We have scenarios where we need to scroll down the page to click the update button.

While replaying the scroll down page is failing.

I have tried window.scrollBy(x,y); function in Evaluate Java script. But this is not working.

Any quick support on this is highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Ajax True Client Protocol - Scroll Bar is not working

Hi,

What is the browser that you are working on? what is the LR version?

you can try to:

• Add Scroll into view on the update object.
  • Add before the click step, wait for object step on the same object.

Please update me with the details and if one of the suggested solutions helped you.

Thanks,

Lital

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Lital,

We are using Ajax true client with Firefox browser. Iam currently using Loadrunner 12.02 version.

I have tried the below two suggestion. But still no luck.

Any other suggestion is much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Srinivas, 

Use Object ID as Javascript for the "Update" step. Please check whether the javascript  belongs to the Update button.

IF not, use Highlight and Replace method for replacing the particular step.

Hope this works.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Anymore suggestion for my issue on scroll bar is much appriciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I suggest you open a support ticket.

If this scrollbar is an inner scroll bar of one of the components in the page maybe there is a need to workaround with JavaScript code.

If the scrollbar is in the page level you can add a Generic Browser Action step and change the action to Scroll.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.